Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted! So here's a brief update on the last week.
Aaron auditioned for The Pirates of Penzance at the college here. He got the part of a policeman, but we still don't know how this will work with his work schedule. He's always wanted to perform. It's one of his dreams in life, so he'll be sad if he doesn't get to participate. We'll see how it works out.
I've been getting bigger! I keep meaning to have Aaron take a picture... I'm also feeling the baby move a lot more! No one else has been able to feel it yet, but I don't think it will be long!
I injured myself last Thursday. Years ago, I hurt my knee and it occasionally comes back to haunt me. It's been awhile since it last happened, so I guess I was due for a knee injury. I've been trying to stay off it, which means my house is a disaster!
Anyway, I think that's about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment