A week or two ago, I noticed a new home under construction. Today, I had the opportunity to meet (and photograph) our newest neighbor. Here's her home. (I'm pretty sure she built it herself.)

And here she is! She's a cutie, isn't she? I've heard that she is expecting two additions to her family soon!
5 comments:
Whoa... for a minute I thought you were a stalker... photographing your neighbors... lol
just watched pride and prejudice, very very good!
Ahhhh I want one! Can I have yours????? What kind of bird is that??? a Yummy one? A crunchy one, or one of those you look at! *grin*
ailene- The nest is actually in front of our downstairs neighbor. I did get permission to take a picture. I didn't know what they would think of someone pointing a camera toward their door!
Saskia- Good! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
Stephanie-It's not really mine. It's a hummingbird and it's not made out of marshmallow, so I don't know how "yummy" it would be, but I think I'd prefer to look at it! (you are such an oddball!)
how cute! In the first picture I didn't notice the nest at first.
Post a Comment