I love telling stories. Especially about myself. Does that make me self-centered? I'm not sure. But I think I have a few interesting stories. One that never seems to grow old is how Aaron and I met and ended up getting married. It's a long story from beginning to end, but I've been wanting to put it down for a while. It will probably take several installments, so I thought I should get started!
How he got here
Ten years ago, Aaron was 16 and living in the Seattle area. He had been having some issues with depression. His parents had decided that whatever they were doing wasn't helping him, and were considering sending him to a wilderness program or group home or something-which, I think, would have done more harm than good. It wasn't like he was on drugs or anything, he'd just stay up all night and sleep through school. Anyway, he was visiting an online chat room one day and started talking with a girl there. (No, it wasn't me.) After exchanging a lot of information that they probably shouldn't have (for safty reasons) they discovered that their parents had known each other, but had lost contact over the years. Her parents had taken in struggleing kids from time to time and offered Aaron a home with them. His parents agreed, and arangements were made for Aaron to move to their home in Utah. In the meantime, I was finishing up my junior year of high school and registering for my senior classes-completely unaware that anything more important was happening...
5 comments:
I think you told me this story once... you'd think with issues like that, he wouldn't have wanted to move back to the Northwest, where it is so prevalent.
it's up and ready to go. just go to the site and you should find it
Ooh... impending doom... I can't wait... :)
go on go on!
Very fun! I can't wait to hear more. :)
Post a Comment