Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No change

I weighed myself this morning, and if you can't tell from the title, I still haven't lost or gained anything. The good news of course is that I'm not getting bigger. I bought myself a pair of capris this last week, and was excited to find out that I have dropped two pants sizes! Yay! That's encouraging. I also have started walking in the mornings again. It gives a good start to my day. I do feel better this week than last. Even though the number on the scale hasn't changed, I feel like I've been doing something to improve my health. And since I've been getting up earlier to walk, I've also been going to bed earlier. I feel more rested and more energetic in the morning. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. I still want to be smaller, but I still feel like I'm heading in the right direction. I've lost all the weight from Renee's pregnancy. I'm still carrying around a large portion of what was left after Leonora was born. I'd like to lose all that, but like I said, I feel like I'm moving in the right direction.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Congratulations on your progress thus far! I believe I may have mentioned this in a previous comment, but sometimes you won't lose any pounds, but you'll lose a few inches. I haven't lost any pounds in the past three weeks, but I have am still getting smaller.

saskia said...

I'll be in the still have the weight from the soon to be two year old club! yes, it's my birthday!

tearese said...

yeah, I don't need to loose weight, just change my shape! Joseph has been riding a bike to school this last month and lost 11 pounds! Just an idea.