Thursday, April 17, 2008

Weigh in

I weighed myself yesterday. I weighed myself again today in case it had changed. It hadn't. Actually, it hasn't changed since last week. Oh, well, at least it isn't going up, right? I'm going to have to work harder if I want more to come off though. I need to exercise. Is that spelled right? I really don't know. Anyway, it's something that I have not been doing consistantly-hardly at all in the last couple of weeks-and I'm going to have to bite the bullet and do it if I want to look and feel better. Eating better has been helping, but I've got quite a ways to go.
Yep, gotta start moving!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Weight not changing is better than gaining weight, you're right! I'm sure if you stuck to your exercise routine, you'd see those pounds gradually start to come off.