Hey Everyone! I've got some goals I'm trying to reach this month. My deadline is Friday night, so I thought I'd just let you all know about the sales going on right now and a few new products that I'm very excited about! Just so you know, these sales end Friday also, but if you miss out on these, we'll have more next month! :)
There are some great kids toys on sale:

And some other great products (up to 50% off!):
This Modular Mate set is 50% off.
$56.00 with blue or red seals

I have more to show you, but blogger isn't cooperating, so I'll get back to you on the rest!
5 comments:
are those popcicle molds? I've been looking for those.
yes, they are! :) The ones on sale come in a set, but you can get the popcicles separately. The sticks have mickey mouse heads. they are $19.50.
Do they have any other ones that are cheaper? Or what comes in the set?
oh nevermind. I can see it. Way too much stuff. I'm such a minimalist...I hate having extra stuff I don't need in my house, and I'm always looking for stuff to get rid of. I'm also super poor right now!
I totally understand not wanting to buy extra stuff-especially when there's a lack of cash flow! I could offer you a 10% discount. There is shipping and tax though.
Post a Comment