Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Months!

Time has gotten away from me! I didn't even realize that I hadn't posted about Isaac's 2 month check up!



Isaac has gotten huge! At least, he seems huge to me. If you were carrying him around all the time, he'd seem huge to you too!! He had his 2 month check up last week and is doing well. He weighed in at 14lbs even (95th percentile) and was 23 1/2 inches long(75th percentile). He has a slightly flat spot on the back right side of his head, so we are trying to encourage him to turn more to the left. Other than that and a case of craddle cap, he's a happy healthy little boy!

2 comments:

saskia said...

holy canoli- you have pure cream! How fun! I love it!

tearese said...

whoa,what a chunk! And I mean that in the best way possible. My babies never have folds of fat anywhere, but then neither did I as a baby. He's pretty cute.