Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ultrasound

Yesterday I had what should be my last ultrasound for this pregnancy. This was the follow up ultrasound from the last one to make sure that there wasn't anymore "bright bowel," and everything looks good! We also decided to go ahead and find out the gender, and it's a boy! Yay for boys! :) I had kind of hoped for another girl, but William is quite satisfied. He's been sure for a while that it would be a boy. Aaron and Leonora kept their opinions to themselves! Anyway, here are some pictures! They aren't the greatest quality since I don't have a scanner. These are all pictures of pictures, but hopefully you get the idea!

Look, he's saying hi! Or maybe he's saying, "Stop bugging me!"


Profile
vertical 3-d profile. He's got his left hand up in a salute.
Nice straight foot and leg! We like straight feet after everything with William's clubbed feet.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

He looks beautiful! :)

tearese said...

wow those are really good clear ultrasounds. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

natalie4df said...

Yeah! I was right, he is a boy! (refer back to "announcing" post comments) :)
I am glad that William is excited. I remember talking to an ultrasound tech once and she told me of a time when there was a little boy with his mom who was getting an ultrasound and she told them it was a baby girl and the little boy started crying. :)
Congratulations! He is a cutey! (I bet he looks like William a little) :)

andrea said...

congrats on the little boy!!! that will be so much fun for william.

Kara said...

Thanks everyone! That's a funny story Natalie. I'm glad he didn't have that kind of reaction!