Ditto with Ailene. What eveyone doesn't know is the amazing graze that Kara has delt with this situation, she is an amazing woman! Chin up Kara, things will turn out all right in the end, until then cry your tears and allow the emotions to flow. Love Ya.
I can see the other picture much better than the last one! I see you have a bunny on her tiny casket. Very sweet. I hope you'll introduce me to her after we are all resurrected! I can't wait to meet her... I can really tell she is a little sweetheart!
5 comments:
Oh Kara, I am so sorry to hear the sad news! I wish you all a happy reuniting at the Second Coming.
Ditto with Ailene. What eveyone doesn't know is the amazing graze that Kara has delt with this situation, she is an amazing woman! Chin up Kara, things will turn out all right in the end, until then cry your tears and allow the emotions to flow. Love Ya.
I can see the other picture much better than the last one! I see you have a bunny on her tiny casket. Very sweet. I hope you'll introduce me to her after we are all resurrected! I can't wait to meet her... I can really tell she is a little sweetheart!
Oh wait... it might be a bear... I can see there is a stuffed animal there... a closer look makes me think it's a bear and not a bunny... my bad!
Glad you got a bigger picture, you look like grandma.
Post a Comment