I know it's been a while since I've posted. A lot has been going on, but not the kind of news that's fun to share.
On Oct. 3rd we went in for a routine, mid-pregnancy ultra sound. We found out that our baby had a lot of problems and got a referal to a specialist. We saw the specialist a week later, and got more bad news. He told us that the baby would not live and suggested that we end the pregnancy. We talked to our bishop and thought and prayed about what to do, and decided to induce labor. We met another doctor who would be the one doing the actual induction. He did another ultra sound so he could see for himself just what was going on. In this ultra sound we found out that the baby's heart had stopped. I checked into the hospital Wednesday afternoon and started the induction. It took a long time for things to happen. Our baby was born Thursday at 1:42pm. She was 2lbs 2oz and 8inches long. We named her Renee Elizabeth. Today we had a ceramony with family that was able to be here. She'll be burried on Monday.
4 comments:
Kara (((hugs))) I am so sorry :( ! I hope you are feeling okay. Love you!
Oh my gosh Kara, I am so sorry. I pray your family will be comforted.
Oh, Kara, I am so sorry for you. (I didn't even know you had a blog, but Tearese just let me know). You are in our prayers!
Oh Kara, I am sooo sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Post a Comment