Saturday, July 29, 2006
Nevermind...
So, I'm in S. Utah now, and due to complications, there has been a change of plans. I no longer have a ride back to Sacramento. So, what now? Well, this has got me thinking about not going back at all-especially since that job that I mentioned didn't work out. They decided not to hire the people they certified. Six were certified, one was hired. How dumb is that? So, now we are wondering if it might be better for Aaron to join me rather than me going back to Sacramento. Aaron got a number to call a prospective employer in St. George, so we'll see how that goes. In the meantime, I feel like I'm living in a soap opera or something, but at least I can see my friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kara,
If you're still here, you are welcome to come over and visit. I would love to meet the cute kids that I see on your blog. I am being induced tomorrow because I still haven't had the baby, but I'll be home for a while after that.
Let me know if you're still around.
P.S. today is 8/2/06.
Post a Comment