Leonora is almost 2 months now, but until I track down the usb cord for my camera, this is the most recent picture I can get online. Hopefully I'll track down that cord soon, 'cause I've got some more cute pictures! Oh, and for all you Southern Utah people, you'll be able to see the real thing soon! We're planning to visit for about a week and a half. I'll be getting there late Friday night! Whoopee! I am excited to be visiting my family and friends there!
Oh, and I don't think that I mentioned I've started selling Tuperware. (My mom talked me into it). So, anyone who wants to host a Tupperware party while I'm there... well, I could use the money, and hey, you'll get free and cheap Tupperware! And I'll make you a "Blizzard!" Can't beat that now can you!? So, who wants to be first? :)
1 comment:
KARA, she is adorable. I hope you get some Tuppeware parties. It is a great way to make money. I'll be doing it for four years in September!
Post a Comment