Sunday, January 30, 2011

What happened this week...

Monday: Leonora cut her hair. No she did not get a haircut, she cut her own hair. She told me later that it was in her way.

Tuesday: Leonora had ballet and asked for a pony on the way home. I find this hilarious.

Wednesday: I did laundry. Exciting, huh?

Thursday: Went tux shopping for Aaron (for performances) and camera shopping for me (for my birthday!)

Friday: I pruned some of the overgrown bushes around my kitchen window. I couldn't fit all the trimmings in the garbage can, but you can hardly tell I did anything from outside. It does let a little more light in though, which was my goal!

Saturday: I turned 30! Wow... scary... Aaron and I went out to celebrate! We saw Tron (for free!) and stopped at Red Robin on the way home. We split a burger and an appetizer, and couldn't eat it all!

Sunday: We ate my marvelous birthday cake that my mom bought from the Schwan's man! I highly recommend their chocolate cake! Mmmmmm!

No comments: