Yesterday I went grocery shopping. You know how at the bottom of the reciept, it says how much you saved on your shopping trip? It's been a "game" lately to see how much I can "save." Yesterday was a win! I spent $100.77 and saved $107.75!! A lot of what I bought isn't stuff I need this week, but I know we'll eat it and it can be stored or frozen until then. I've been useing a site called Grocery Smarts. It tells me what sales are worth stocking up on and where to find coupons that make an even better deal! Right now the site includes stores for Utah, Arizona, and Nevada. Hopefully, it will spread to other states soon! In the meantime, anyone in these areas should check it out! There are also classes that you can take to help maximize your savings. If you are in the St George/Cedar City area, go to Southern Utah Grocery gal's blog (the link is in my sidebar, "Grocery shopping savings...") to find out when and where her classes are. They are free and very helpful.
Happy Shopping!
2 comments:
I always like a good deal. I clip coupons out of the sunday paper.
That's great! These classes and the website show you how to "stack" coupons from the paper and online and use the sales to get the very best deals. I think there's a monthly class set up at your library Paige.
Post a Comment