Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Cut

Sorry to anyone who didn't get to vote, but I did it! Yesterday, I got impatient and chopped Leonora's hair off. I did it myself, so there are still a few strands that didn't quite make it to the right length, but hey, it was free. And I think it turned out pretty good. It's hard to get a good picture of her. She likes to move, and my camera doesn't agree with things that move. But here's what I've got!




6 comments:

andrea said...

i will probably get paypal, why do you ask?

Heidi said...

It looks super cute--well done, Kara!

Kara said...

Thanks Heidi! I'm glad you think so!

saskia said...

she is so cute! good job!

tearese said...

Very cute..it makes her look younger, don't you think?

Kara said...

Saskia-thanks!
Tearese-I was thinking the same thing. I think it makes her face more baby-ish. That's okay with me though!