Wednesday, March 19, 2008

(Another) new background

Okay, maybe I'm a little bit fickle. I decided the whole dot thing just wasn't what I really wanted on my blog. The problem was that I really don't know anything about Html or publishing websites. If it isn't a templet, I'm in way over my head! So I decided to check out this link which I got from Andrea's site. Andrea has one of these cute templates on her blog as well. (btw, it's very cute Andrea!) Anyway, I did some copying and pasting (I do know how to do that!) and changed a few colors, and I think I like it! At least for now... I might change my mind again soon! What do you think?

Oh, and if anyone wants to see what they have, the link is now in my side bar as well. Check it out! :)

5 comments:

andrea said...

glad i could help!!! :)

Heidi said...

I like it--fun design and colors.

(It looks like the orange links are a little harder to read now--but the black and gray are still good.)

Kara said...

How are the links now?

tearese said...

I like it a lot...blue and brown is one of my favorite color combinations!

tearese said...

ps heidi, are you orange blue colorblind? To me, the orange is so bright and easy to read, and the black and grey are much harder to see.