Saturday, August 11, 2007
Balloons
Yesterday we had dinner with Aaron at the dealership. The kids always enjoy terrorizing the customers and entertaining the salespeople. Leonora has been really into balloons lately. If she sees anything that even resembles a balloon, she gets all excited and starts shrieking in delight. The dealership almost always has balloons around, so she got a couple to take home. William had to have one as well. His was yellow. I wedged the balloons in hard to reach places in the car so they would be out of the way for safe driving. Of course, the kids didn't really care for this idea. When we got home, William started begging for his yellow balloon. I handed it back to him and he said, "Oh, my yellow balloon, I love you sooo much!" and gave it a nice big kiss. I was trying to get things gathered up from the car, so I didn't really notice when the balloon bobbed a few inches out of his reach. However, I couldn't help noticing when he said, "Come back yellow balloon! Come to Uncle William!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment