Tuesday, June 19, 2007
So, I'm feeling a bit on the blah side today. I'm tired. I keep changing my mind about potty training William. I mean, I want him potty trained, but I just keep thinking that any of my efforts are futile. This weekend we're going up to Layton for my sister's open house. I don't know how much it will set him back, but I'm guessing it will. Then we are planning to visit Aaron's family in California for about a week in July. If I worked at it, I might get him potty trained before the trip to CA, but then, what about the long car ride? Do I just let him pee his pull ups? Do I stop every hour to sit him on some gross gas station toilet? Or should I just wait until we get back? These are just a few of the questions I've been asking myself. Hmmm... maybe I'm just putting it off because I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just keep at it. It'll happen when he's ready. Devan is almost 5 and still poops in his pants. (I'm not the least bit enthused about that!)
As for the long car ride, it probably won't push him back any further to let him pee in the pull ups than to stop and put him on the gross public toilets. That is unless he is really concerned about getting to the potty on time, and not using the pull ups. That may make it difficult. Anyway, he should let you know where he's at by the time you go.
Hang in there, you can do it. Or should I say, he can do it!
Post a Comment