Thursday, May 24, 2007

Feeling pretty good!

Well, I'm still recovering from my cold, but I've been feeling pretty good anyway. I've been staying home a lot more lately in an attempt to potty train William. This is not going spectacularly well, but he will use the toilet when I supervise. Anyway, since I've been home more, I've been cleaning more. Not that cleaning is a lot of fun or anything, but knowing my house is presentable makes me feel better about myself-and honestly makes being home more enjoyable. Things never stay clean for very long, and I don't like to stress out about it, so I've been trying to focus on just one room everyday. Then if I have more energy or just feel like it, I'll tidy up here and there too. Today I got my living room looking pretty good. It's not perfect, but presentable. This makes me smile! :)

3 comments:

tearese said...

Elora likes to go potty right before bathtime, and sometimes right after. But when she asks to go any other time of the day, what she really wants is to run around naked...so if she asks I ignore her.
Since we're not seriously trying to train her until after her brother is born, it doesn't bother me too much.
I've heard boys are much harder to train than girls, and tend to start much later. Good luck!

Kara said...

We actually tried to potty train William before Leonora was born, and he got close, but not close enough to make it stick through a new baby and 3 moves. For a while he completely refused, but he doesn't fight me much on it anymore. Now I have to convince him to tell me before he goes in his pull-ups. Some days are better than others.

Stephanie said...

yeah lets hear it for clean homes! I love clean. Clean clean clean clean clea. It is GREAT. Of course I have to live through you right now....so....ho hum.