Friday, March 23, 2007

Things I forgot to tell you

This week has been a busy one. Leonora finally 'cut' her first tooth! She's been sick on top of teething, so she's been pretty fussy. Nights have been hard. On Monday, she also celebrated her 10 month birthday! We even sang. Sorry I don't have a picture- my camera is short a battery cover, which makes it difficult to use. Tuesday was busy! I chopped off my hair- well, I let someone else do it. It's nice and short, and only about a week late for the first days of summer weather. I also went paper shopping with Melissa. That was fun. Wednesday I got to hang out with a couple of different friends. I told you about yesterday morning, but since then, I bought a couple of shirts (I love clearance racks). There nice summery shirts, which is good. After being in Seattle for so long, I didn't realize how few summery shirts I had! After that, Aaron and I went to see "Premonition" while my wonderful brother Morgan watched our kids. That was nice. Probably not the worlds best movie ever, but it was good to have a little time just the two of us. Morgan was lucky. Leonora slept the whole time. Well, I think that fills in all the gaps- at least the most recent gaps!

1 comment:

tearese said...

Elora just cut her fifteenth tooth! Thats weird that Leonora is 10 months now. How time flies! Elora will be a year and a half next month.